Honeywell’s EclipseTM 5145 is a low cost laser-based alternative to CCDscanners. Its compact form factor and high end feature set simplify its.use in a variety of applications at the press of a button.
Eclipse is a single-line, hand-held laser scanner. Equipped with Honeywell’s patented CodeGate® technology, Eclipse can be used in a wide variety of applications. CodeGate® technology allows the user to easily target the desired bar code and complete data transmission with the press of a single button. This makes Eclipse a perfect selection for menu scanning, point-of-sale, document processing and inventory control.
With Honeywell’s state-of-the-art scanning technology, the Eclipse 5145 has a longer working range and a wider scan field than a typical CCD. The width of the scan line grows as the scanner moves further away from bar codes.
CodeSense® is a unique feature employed by Eclipse in the absence of infrared object detection. It provides the user with a pulsing laser line for bar code detection. When a bar code is detected, the laser line switches to a constant state to allow for scanning via CodeGate®.
- CodeGate: Zero in on desired code and complete data transmission with the push of a single button—ideal for menu scanning applications
- CodeSense: Automatically wakes scanner from sleepmode when a bar code is detected
- Powerlink Cables: Uses the same user-replaceable cables and power supplies as Voyager® and Orbit®
- Flash ROM: Protects POS investment with free firmware updates via MetroSet2 software and standard PC
- OPOS and JPOS System Compatible: Easily adaptable to any end-user system environment